The purpose of the Summer Youth Leadership Summit is to create a community of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer + (LGBTQ) youth and their allies. The Summit includes workshops and trainings to educate youth on healthy life skills and relationships, develop leadership skills, and empower youth to be change agents in their communities.
2020 Summer Youth Leadership Summit: TBD (August 2020)
Location: Camp K on Kenai Lake
- Travel scholarships are available for this event!
There are two ways you can donate:
- Please help by donating funds to help kids pay for travel, lodging and food expenses!
Make a monetary donation today! (Please type “YOUTH SUMMIT” under DESTINATION)
- We are in need of non-perishable, non- caffeinated snacks and beverages!
Snack Suggestion List:
- Fruit Snacks
- Granola bars
- Juice boxes
- Tortilla chips
- Canned juices/non-caffeinated seltzer drinks
- Costco bulk snacks
- Drink Mix (lemonade)
- Peanut Butter
- Cheese (cheese and crackers)
- Smoked meat (cheese and crackers)
- Parmesan Cheese! (The kiddos love it!)
Please email Brooks to schedule a time for snack drop off!
We will begin to collect Aug. 5- 7.
If you have any questions please contact Identity 907-929-4528 or email Brooks Banker at email@example.com