- Constituents’ update on legislation that will affect LGBT older adults.
- Core of volunteers to work with the Office of Long Term Care Ombudsman.
- Education and training for providers of elder services around the state.
- Engagement in policy matters and legislation affecting LGBT older adults.
- Inclusion of LGBT older adults in Identity trainings and education.
- LGBT older adults volunteer opportunities with the Special Olympics facility.
- Monthly email newsletter or hard copy to subscribers. There is no cost, simply sign up with an email or phone call.
- Monthly support group for LGBT older adults in outlying areas via SKYPE and phone.
- Outreach program to isolated LGBT older adults.
- Facebook page.
- Articles and calendars in the Senior Voice.
- Aid in accessing legal protection.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”10228″ img_size=”400×400″ alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”10229″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][/vc_column][/vc_row]