- Constituents’ update on legislation that will affect LGBTQIA2S+ older adults.
- Core of LGBTQIA2S+ volunteers to work with the Office of Long Term Care Ombudsman.
- Education and training for providers of elder services around the state.
- Engagement in policy matters and legislation affecting older LGBTQIA2S+ adults.
- Inclusion of LGBTQIA2S+ older adults in Identity trainings and education.
- LGBTQIA2S+ older adults volunteer opportunities with the Special Olympics facility.
- Monthly email newsletter or hard copy to subscribers. There is no cost, simply sign up with an email or phone call.
- Monthly support group for LGBTQIA2S+ older adults in outlying areas via ZOOM and phone.
- Outreach program to isolated LGBTQIA2S+ older adults.
- Facebook page.
- Articles and calendars in the Senior Voice.
- Aid in accessing legal protection.
© 2022 All rights reserved