- Co-Chair: Joey Agloinga-Keeney, retired
- Co-Chair: Julien Jolivette, Access Alaska
- Treasurer: Chris Oeser, True North Federal Credit Union
- Secretary: JJ Harrier, thread
- Candace Bell, Retired
- Kathleen Chivers-Carter
- Darrel Hess, Municipality of Anchorage
- Roni Lanier, Arctic Owl Counseling, LLC.
- Sam Ohana, Community Advocate and Organizer
- Gayle Schuh, Retired
- Tracey Wiese, Full Spectrum Health Alaska
- Shelby Wilson, State of Alaska
- Christopher Barraza, Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- Jaime Spatrisano, Cook Inlet Tribal Council
- Brooks Banker, Director of Community Engagement and Youth Programming
Identity’s board of directors meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at Identity’s office. Special meetings may also be called.
If the position of director becomes vacant, a new director may be elected to fill the vacated seat by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
To be considered for Identity’s board of directors, please fill out this form and email it to email@example.com. A board member will then reach out to you within 3-4 business days. There is a 3-year commitment if you are appointed/elected to the board.