Every Thursday morning enjoy Coffee and Conversation at Coco Cafe, 4th & Barrow, 10:00a-11:30a
We’ve had 6-10 people every Thursday for 2 months now and the place opens an hour early for us so we have the place to ourselves.
Watch for the schedule and look for more information in the SAGE Alaska Newsletter.
- Coming out as an Elder
- Financial concerns: wills, trusts, etc.
- Intimacy in later life
- Legal issues
- Medical concerns for older LGBT adults
- Medicare support
- Travel opportunities
- Various fitness activities
- Theatre and dinner nights
- Learning more about your computer and phone. This will be individual instruction at Identity and will be by appointment. You can bring your own IPad or laptop or use the PCs at Identity